Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Case Ontario said:
Mancini is A GONER, you can say all you want to mask your sorrow but its is truth. Our owner is not s moron. You can't sit on unlimited budget and fail to even get out of CL group stage 2 years in a row. Mancini won a title? Wow, with all the money in the world on goal difference thanks to our players individual talent(we don't play like team under him, but like bunch of individual superstars) in the weak PL era against worst Rags side in years
That worst rag side that is currently top of the league, and last year, along with us, broke points totals? Yeah, worst rags ever, END OF.

Why the hell not?

Mancini is so done after this. So over.

Tevez and Dzeko, two most successful strikers of the season, to be on the bench for the most important match at Etihad?

Sooo gooneee!

bapi said:
He is finished, of course. Some super idiotic decisions every match... I am tired of him.
Of course he is finished. It was never going to last. That makes perfect sense. You are right....

Bwaaa ha ha, of all the things to criticise "I am tired of his idiotic decisions", get a grip man, they pay the big bucks for a reason you tool.

hateutd said:
Thank you Mancini,but its time for Mourinho,NOW......! feckin rags,always just lucky....!
With respect, what the fuck makes you think that? The players fought, we lost, a different gaffer wouldn't have made an ounce of difference.

But yeah, jammy fucking rags, agreed.

Surely he can't be sacked but I thought that of other managers and in this day and age anything could happen. We have different people in charge behind the scenes now who will have their own ideas on who should be manager and will advise the great Sheikh accordingly. The chairman talked about "phase 2" starting this season and this will be followed whether Mancini is the man or not. I personally wouldn't like him gone because of what he's done for City in the last two years but sentiment doesn't count for much in the business which is football nowadays. Watch this space.

Dethred said:
RandomJ said:
You spoilt little brats. Didn't realise we had fucking goldfish for fans with some of your memories. One fucking defeat to a flukey deflected goal and it's the end of the fucking world. Only at City would you have fans calling for a manager who won them the league not even a year ago to be sacked. Man the fuck up the lot of you.

You know you have a great point there. The only negative of the entire season, PL and CL alike, was that deflected goal.

HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE SAY SUCH THINGS!

(By the way, that was sarcasm, smart guy)
How about the whole club is shite, the manager is a know nothing dick, his assistant's know even less, the million pound players are fucking wank, and don't get me started on the so-called "fans", no fucking atmosphere.

How's that for sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.