Why was Anthony Taylor allowed to referee us?

ell

This is totally unrelated to all the threads about referees going on at the moment.

Im just wondering why a lad from Wythenshawe was allowed to referee a city game?

Is it true that he's a rag aswell? The guy who sits next to me claimed that he is, as he apparently used to play cricket with him. Not sure whether to believe him though.

Tricky_Trev said:
Is it true that he's a rag aswell? The guy who sits next to me claimed that he is, as he apparently used to play cricket with him. Not sure whether to believe him though.
My brother used to referee with him hence why I took the time to check where he is from when I noticed him reffing us. Il do some digging. Very much doubt he is a rag though

buzzer1 said:
Sorry guys but WOOOOOSSHHHH for me, wtf you all on about? who's A.Taylor?
15 October 2011 City 4-1 Villa

This lad refereed that game but he was born in Wythenshawe and his home county is "Greater Manchester"

Not a conspiracy theory I am just interested as I thought this wouldnt be allowed

ell said:
buzzer1 said:
Sorry guys but WOOOOOSSHHHH for me, wtf you all on about? who's A.Taylor?
15 October 2011 City 4-1 Villa

This lad refereed that game but he was born in Wythenshawe and his home county is "Greater Manchester"

Not a conspiracy theory I am just interested as I thought this wouldnt be allowed

Oh cheers mate.

Sunderland fan and part time rag sympathiser. What is worrying is that i think he has reffed sunderland games

bluesmith said:
Sunderland fan and part time rag sympathiser. What is worrying is that i think he has reffed sunderland games
And Boro multiple times!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccerbase.com/referees/referee.sd?referee_id=1004" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccerbase.com/referees/refe ... ee_id=1004</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.