Why was Sven sacked?

Citizen Green

By Thaksin Shinawatra, I know it's all in the past now but i've never been able to understand why he was moved on?.

Anyone with any inside knowledge of the time be able to answer this one?.

10.Goater_Legend said:
By Thaksin Shinawatra, I know it's all in the past now but i've never been able to understand why he was moved on?.

Anyone with any inside knowledge of the time be able to answer this one?.

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

Crystal Castles - MCFC said:
I have a feeling that Abu Dhabi United Group had plans to take us over long before we knew about it.
Yeah indeed, I've heard that rumour before.

With Sven's antics in the past it wouldn't be a suprise if Arabic owners would have wanted him removed.

I read on here a few months ago that he was sacked because he refused to comit long term to City (wouldn't buy a house in the area etc) to Shinawatra, so Thaksin made a decision to replace him.

Don't know how true that is though.

Toxic caught his wife sucking Svens plumbs whilst his daughter was rubbing his shaft.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Crystal Castles - MCFC said:
I have a feeling that Abu Dhabi United Group had plans to take us over long before we knew about it.
Yeah indeed, I've heard that rumour before.

With Sven's antics in the past it wouldn't be a suprise if Arabic owners would have wanted him removed.

I read on here a few months ago that he was sacked because he refused to comit long term to City (wouldn't buy a house in the area etc) to Shinawatra, so Thaksin made a decision to replace him.

Don't know how true that is though.
I guess we'll never know the real truth about anything.

The Mark Hughes-gate in December was a farce, as was the sacking of Sven. We'll neve know the real truth about anything.

Don't think Thaksin understood football, think it was a case of if we didn't get in the top 6 it was basically the managers fault so goodbye Sven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.