Why we hate certain clubs.

Mayor West

Ive come to the conclusion, better late than never, that i dont hate hate united or spurs because of anything to do with the actual clubs, its 95% to with the fans. And the other 5% is the way some clubs are portrayed in the media.

United and Liverpool are w**ked over constantly in the press/sky etc to ridiculous standards, and spurs? well they're just from London.

But its mainly the fans that make me hate a club. Why do united attract such absolute pricks? why do spurs attract such arrogant wankers who think they deserve something for nothing? Why do Liverpool attract such morons who think they have a divine right to European football? And why do Everton attract such retards full stop?

Random, ranting post I know, its just I wondered why I don't hate such clubs like West Ham, Bolton, Newcastle, Sunderland etc etc.

Manure - because they are just a bunch off sad kids who choose the most succesful club at school to seem as if they are better than they really are

Spuds - just read that boreyborey forum

Arsenal - because of Wenger and there fans being deluded.

Godfather said:
Ive come to the conclusion, better late than never, that i dont hate hate united or spurs because of anything to do with the actual clubs, its 95% to with the fans. And the other 5% is the way some clubs are portrayed in the media.

Basically agree with you, but even then its not all the fans. Most fans I know of all clubs are just normal people - ie, some are sound, some pricks, most inbetween - but its the arseholes who get noticed and stand out.

If any other fans come on this site they would think we're all bitter, small minded, arrogant .....etc (its a long list!). Unless they stop to really take notice. How many of the more reasonable among us bother posting on the threads full of hatred? What would be the point? Therefore some threads are full of nothing but bile and loathing, and many others just have plenty of it.

I ignore the threads on here about other club's forums as they are the same as so many threads on bluemoon, and just as unrepresentitive of the fans of that club.

Some clubs (obviously the likes of Utd) have hoovered up most of the floating element of arseholes by their success, so have a bigger number of them, but the proportions are probably just the same.

The only way to have a sound mind is to leave the hate aside and just get on with supporting City without feeling the need to justify it by 'proving' we're better in some way. Easier said than done though.

Or, in other words, I don't hate Utd, or even their fans, just the arseholes amongst them, but even then I've learned to live with it. But football does seem to bring out the worst in people. Still, as long as we keep winning :-)

I still think of Everton as a racist club. At least that's one positive you can say about United as they, like City, have always been one of the most forward thinking clubs in kicking out racism.

The main reason I hate United, when it comes down to it, is because of all the kids at school who used to say "You support City?.... Shitty City. Hurr, hurr, hurr". It still makes me tremble with rage at the fucking stupidity of it.

-- Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:52 pm --

And I'll add this, as hard as it is sometimes to be a city fan, and as hard as it can be to argue with united fans as an adult, it's nothing compared to the shit we all had to deal with growing up. The way idiot child United fanboy's would state utter bollocks as fact, like that they could probably take on City's entire team themselves, at 9 years old, and win, because City are so rubbish, and they would be backed up by about 20 other fucking idiots. I'm glad I don't have to put up with that anymore, as at least adults respond to logic.

kennycar said:
I still think of Everton as a racist club. At least that's one positive you can say about United as they, like City, have always been one of the most forward thinking clubs in kicking out racism.

doesn't resonate with me when one of the first chants i heard at a match was the stretford end singing "trigger, trigger, trigger" en masse against watford in 1987.

Yea I hate the rags because of this as well.... The countless comments and playground innuendo from kids who %99 of had never even watched a game live (and still haven't 20years later)

Also the stories my Father told me about the way in which the club treated families of the munchkin air disaster,and the way he was treated by rags over the years.

kennycar said:

The main reason I hate United, when it comes down to it, is because of all the kids at school who used to say "You support City?.... Shitty City. Hurr, hurr, hurr". It still makes me tremble with rage at the fucking stupidity of it.

-- Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:52 pm --

And I'll add this, as hard as it is sometimes to be a city fan, and as hard as it can be to argue with united fans as an adult, it's nothing compared to the shit we all had to deal with growing up. The way idiot child United fanboy's would state utter bollocks as fact, like that they could probably take on City's entire team themselves, at 9 years old, and win, because City are so rubbish, and they would be backed up by about 20 other fucking idiots. I'm glad I don't have to put up with that anymore, as at least adults respond to logic.

united-for obvious reasons,arrogant,pig headed,sore losers,SOUR losers....

spurs-twitchy,fackin orrible,cocky cants for fans,81

ipswich-one good season in the prem and george burley and the six fingered brigade thought they was the dogs bollocks and i`ll never forget their "you are the weakest link,goodbye" banner,twats!

charlton athletic-got way ahead of theirselves and always nine times out of ten turned us over and curbishley thought he was untouchable...and have happy clappy fans

middlesborough-fuckin shithole,fuckin horrible fans,fuckin stewart "gobshite" downing,fuckin 8-1...and have happy clappy fans...

Rags
Dirty, horrible, scum cunts of fans! I have actually gone out of my way to lie my life with no Rags in it. Relationship has ended because her family were all arrogant, mouthy Rag wankers who never go to a game; not seen my best mate from childhood for ages; don't see one of my uncles; just don't have Rags in my life. They think everything but their own club are a joke and don't understand that even clubs divisions below can be decent clubs with good fans. They are all biased, clueless, arrogant, unloyal, moaning, gobby, excuse riddled twats who like to give it the large one when they have more numbers and will intimidate and abuse (physically in some cases) women kids and pensioners! Yet they cower away and keep their mouths firmly shut when it would be a fair fight! Worlds biggest cowards! SHIT BAGS! Slap the shitbag wankers! Fucking HATE them cunts!
Plus they are all mouth when they win; yet when they lose you wouldn't know there'd been a match, they disappear!
Also their club use the Munich plane crash as a marketing tool!
Also they get away (well until the last month) with almost every fuckig thing they do wrong, over and over and over and over again!

Everton
Bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter fans! They have this grandeur view of themselves and think great clubs like City and Chelsea - and obviously Wolves, West Ham, Sunderland, the Sheffield clubs, Leeds etc (if they think it of us) - are shit and not worthy of being talked of with "the mighty Toffees"! They go on about how City have no history! Fuck em!

Newcastle
Deluded fans! They think they're the Real Madrid of the north east! They think they're as big as United and Liverpool! They go on as if they're this huge club and all should bow down and realise! The reality is they are no bigger than Sunderland, who are a very good club themselves - and so are Newcastle (but nowhere near as big as they think!)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.