why we will not win the league this year

mancyman

watched the vermin get totally outplayed by west brom at lunchtime. saw ratboy get away with not giving away a stonewall penalty and being sent off as well. referee chris foy bottled it like so many others. no wonder i believe they are the only side without a red card this year. then saw wes brom bottle the penalty they got. then get 2 defenders off with injuries. you just knew what was gonna happen. soft goal from little penis and somehow god knows how the scum come away with 3 points. don't think i have ever seen a poorer united side who will very likely win the league. as kammy would say unbelievable what i watched earlier today.

Don't forget though, the Refs did turn a blind eye for the handballs at the Brum and today's games.

ok i accept that and have no problem with you reds coming on here as long as you talk sense. my point was that united should have been down to 10 men as well as giving away a penalty. i am just sure that united have a pact with the devil. every team sometimes wins a game that they should not have but united this season are taking it to the limit.

mancyman said:
ok i accept that and have no problem with you reds coming on here as long as you talk sense. my point was that united should have been down to 10 men as well as giving away a penalty. i am just sure that united have a pact with the devil. every team sometimes wins a game that they should not have but united this season are taking it to the limit.
I think everybody is in an agreement that Neville should have gone and Utd are riding thier luck, have a look at the newsnow Utd's page, but like you are finding out, City are under the microscope like never before, every little thing you do will get picked on by the press and other fans, but only the bad things, never the things that you should have got.

Well thank fuck you're not in charge because we wouldn't win it any year with your attitude.

mancyman said:
watched the vermin get totally outplayed by west brom at lunchtime. saw ratboy get away with not giving away a stonewall penalty and being sent off as well. referee chris foy bottled it like so many others. no wonder i believe they are the only side without a red card this year. then saw wes brom bottle the penalty they got. then get 2 defenders off with injuries. you just knew what was gonna happen. soft goal from little penis and somehow god knows how the scum come away with 3 points. don't think i have ever seen a poorer united side who will very likely win the league. as kammy would say unbelievable what i watched earlier today.

You may be right in the fact the scummy fuckers get every slice of luck under the sun, but the difference this year is we are getting better and better and the run of luck the've been having cannot be kept up until May, sooner or later things will change and they will be seen for what they are an overachieving and quite mediocre squad riding their luck once too often.

We were outplayed for the final 20 today. Unlike City of old though we have nothing against us for it. We didn't collapse, but kept level headed. No rash challenges, no daft defensive decisions, we rode our luck yes, but got through.

And THAT is how you win titles, as I'm sure our United friend will tell you.

Lordeffingham said:
mancyman said:

You may be right in the fact the scummy fuckers get every slice of luck under the sun, but the difference this year is we are getting better and better and the run of luck the've been having cannot be kept up until May, sooner or later things will change and they will be seen for what they are an overachieving and quite mediocre squad riding their luck once too often.
But you have to remember, over the decades Utd play better in the second half of the season.

I'm just happy to be in the hunt after all the points we've dropped.

But yeah, that's the second time ratboy benefited from crooked officiating this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.