Why we will win the league!

MAG

I said to the guy sitting next to me at the Liverpool game a few times to look at Klopp, he was going crazy on the sideline ... waving and jumping and yelling and calling out his players and almost tearing his hair out ... which to me said his players weren’t doing what he had asked them to, they were a little in the not-lose mode ... but then with his team selection he himself had set that tone that day ... a team had a chance to go 10 pts clear by being positive and going for the win, but they came wanting to not lose and protect the 7pt lead they had ...

They could’ve gone 10 clear and they didn’t ... today I have seen exactly the same ... they had a chance to go 7 clear and they couldn’t yet again ...

Difference between being 5 pts and 7 pts ahead is huge at this stage of the season ... 5 pts means only two results swap our position with them ... a game lost and one drawn more than us and we finish ahead of them (on goal diff) ... 7 pts however would have meant 3 games needed swinging our way out of the only 14 left ...

I said this on that first Thursday in January, that we’d win this league because they will bottle it and shit themselves come the business end of the season ... and I say exactly that again tonight ...

Now watch us win the next three ... on paper they all look tough but Arsenal, Everton and Chelsea (seen them tonight?) are all right in the form we’d like them to be in ... so c’mon City - let’s do this!

COME ON CITY!
COME ON BLUES!!
Let’s do this!!
Their fans are already nervous as fcuk and it’s still January!!

Still plenty of points to play for, plenty of twists and turns. Liverpool have have never held onto top spot in the pl or came from behind to win it, we have done both. January is too early to be throwing in the towel only 5 points behind and Liverpool have been wank at times last few weeks. They will have a bad spell, every team does, we did last season but 2 of the games lost were cup games, we will need to capitalize on it of and when it happens.

i still think it will come right down to goal difference.

But the scousers dropping points, with bogey teams ahead of them - Utd, Palace, Everton and Wolves, as well as Spurs - who can all take points of them puts City in a good position going into Feb.

Liverpool wobbling in January . Their fans are going to make every home game feel like it's the last game of the season and they have to win 20 nil.
And fair fucks to klopp, it takes guts to go to a half empty kop end and applaud it.

Great post from OP.

Our place will be absolutely bouncing on Sunday. Beat Arsenal and the pressure ramps up another notch on the dippers. West Ham have a good record at home to the top teams this season and if they stop the dippers winning we can go top if we beat struggling Everton on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.