Why we will win the league!

I think the bookies are way to confident in us. I think their odds on Liverpool are brilliant value. Considering sticking this months wages on the bin dippers winning it. If they don't, I'm happy to lose the money. If they do the winnings might be enough to buy me a one way flight to Timbuktu!

On a serious note though, I do think we'll win it. I know it's a cliché, but we haven't played well at all since the league cup final and we've won every game. Remaining unbeaten doesn't win you the league, but converting close games into wins definitely does. We're hopefully at the end of our injury crisis and Liverpool still haven't regained their brilliant, pre-Christmas form. Mane and VVD are holding that squad together, if anything happens to either of them they're screwed.

I am worried that having to win the game in hand will hand them the motivation. We need them to slip up, soon, to take the pressure off us and give us that bit of breathing space that allows us to compete for the remaining 3 trophies... We've got two little ones in the bag already, let's get another 2 minimum!

I think the bookies are way to confident in us. I think their odds on Liverpool are brilliant value. Considering sticking this months wages on the bin dippers winning it. If they don't, I'm happy to lose the money. If they do the winnings might be enough to buy me a one way flight to Timbuktu!
Don't go there mate, it's full of dippers.

Funny you should write that. Last week I ended up 520 up on the week at Cheltenham (City Island being a rather nice win) So I banged 120 on the ferrel fuckers. Winning the bet won't make me feel any less like killing somebody or take away the heartache, but I'll be 390 quid richer. I back them rag bastards quite often against us..I sort of think if I bang money on them,then it'll mocker them. A crazy theory, but I am a crazy bastard!

But if we do win it this year the feeling will be much sweeter... it's uncomfortable being pushed to the wire but think about the rewards... against this fucking shower.. we have to do this... have to for the sake of the game and humanity ;-) They are despicable now, can you imagine what they'll be like if they do win it?
I don’t disagree. The football was better last season than 2011/12 but in terms of emotion 2012 trumps it. It will be a similar feeling with this one if we can make it over the line. The fixture pile up is our biggest problem I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.