Why we will win the league!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 30 Jan 2019.

1. Manchester33

Manchester33

The best one I ever did was when we played the scum in the FA cup at Wembley. I was so nervous going down there, felt sick. Backed united to beat us for about £100. I thought as a minimum if they beat us it pays for my trip and a few beers to numb the pain. We ended up winning (so I was happy to lose the £100) but Paddy Power, who I used at the time, had a money back special on a red card being shown.

Scholes getting sent off earnt me £100, quality!

2. Manchester33

Manchester33

I'd still refer to them as The centurions. Would be used as follows:

The Centurions were the greatest team ever because they won the quadruple a season after breaking all the records in the league.

…….Still don't think there's any chance of a quad btw.

3. supercity88

supercity88

That could be the reason Liverpool don't win the league. A tight defence is one thing but can they get that goal in a nervy game in the run in? We might ship a few more but we know we have goals in us. They have shown they still struggle to break teams down when they look to defend for 90 minutes whereas we have had to deal with that all season.

4. Roachy

Roachy

Sky sports football website has done a little pundits title run in verdict, with both ours and the dippers remaing games. I don't like Sky tbh but that is worth a quick look with their predicted scorelines for each teams remaining games. Two out of the three have gone for us.

5. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Pep Out
    The other one was Phil Thompson.

Bluemanc100 likes this.
  6. hello

hello

We've shipped 3 more in the league, hardly a massive difference given their midfield compared to ours, their defence is hyped to fuck because the media decided VVD is player of the year.

7. CityInWashingtonState

CityInWashingtonState

Team supported:
    Manchester City is my team - until I fucking die.
    The P/L title is gonna be close. I hope we won't regret Mahrez's missed penalty come season end. I think we're slight favorites... but it's extremely close.

8. citymad

citymad

Or the officials missing Boly's handball, the wonder goals from Palace and Leicester. Yes Mahrez unfortunately missed it but I won't blame him if we lose the title. If the dippers win it then they will have deserved it. However thats not going to be the case:)

Scottish Cityzen likes this.
  9. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

The oil rich, state funded, human rights abusing sport-washing cheats has a nice ring to it.

10. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Pep Out
    We really should get that on a sign on the outside of the stadium. Would do wonders for our siege mentality.