Why we will win the league!

Fulham will be tight but we’ll edge it 2-1 as for Cardiff should be relatively easy but Colin will tell his players can’t beat them kick them

I am thinking win our next 2 and we are effectively 4 ahead and Liverpool have one game in hand. That game in hand being spurs at home. Draw that and we are 3 ahead with 6 games left.

Win 5 lose 1 and it’s ours.

I am thinking win our next 2 and we are effectively 4 ahead and Liverpool have one game in hand. That game in hand being spurs at home. Draw that and we are 3 ahead with 6 games left.

Win 5 lose 1 and it’s ours.

I thought we will play only one game (Fulham) before they play Spurs or am I wrong again?

We have been grinding out wins recently with some big playes missing , meanwhile the Dippers have been doing the same with virtually a fully fit squad , ive only watched a couple of their games recently but they are a one trick pony with zero creativity in midfield. Liverpool will struggle against Spuds and Chavs and their away games at Cardiff ,Southampton and Geordies will be hard work , our goal potential is far better and we control games better than the Dippers . No matter all the hype i can see the Dippers drawing at least three of those games and unless they continue receiving some gifts from the officials , they are not taking our title away

I think the bookies are way to confident in us. I think their odds on Liverpool are brilliant value. Considering sticking this months wages on the bin dippers winning it. If they don't, I'm happy to lose the money. If they do the winnings might be enough to buy me a one way flight to Timbuktu!

Timbuktu isn't the backwater, it once was. I'm afraid you'd need to grab a flight on the Mars Challenger, to escape
the media wankfest, if Liverpool do win the league.

I might get shit for this but for KDB should be used as a sub for most games, he’s nowhere near last season and Bernardo for me starts before him in the middle, bring KDB on if we are absolutely desperate and tiredness has set in, but for me the team is firing in all cylinders, Fernandinho starts ahead of gundogan and stones instead of Otamendi apart from that team pretty much picks itself.
Yeah sure! But who starts with Bernado? It's not like Dave has been ripping it up either. Of course Bernado starts, the issue is where? And with whom?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.