Why we will win the league!

We have 3 winnable games left in the league.

Those ****s have 3 plus, importantly, 2 v Barcelona.

At this stage, that’s a very significant difference.

Being in the CL will actually give them a problem. They won’t know whether to go all in on that or be cagey due to the league situation.

The pressure will be even bigger if Barca wins the first leg.

How mad is it to be 4 games from the treble?!

The odds have always been in our favour
As far as I understand it the odds with 5 games to go were changed to reflect that we had 2 difficult games to navigate whereas the dippers, on paper had 5 easier games. So I wondered if the odds for us winning the title had shortened since last night's result to reflect that the run in was now more balanced.
Sorry I don't know the betting terminology to put this across better.

As far as I understand it the odds with 5 games to go were changed to reflect that we had 2 difficult games to navigate whereas the dippers, on paper had 5 easier games. So I wondered if the odds for us winning the title had shortened since last night's result to reflect that the run in was now more balanced.
Sorry I don't know the betting terminology to put this across better.
Here you go:
axxnvk.png

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/winner

They are 3/1 with most bookies. And we are now 1/4 with most. If you're not familiar with how that works, it means if you stake £1 on Liverpool to win it, and they do win it, the bookies will give you £3 (plus your pound back). Whereas if you put £1 on CIty and we do win, they'll give you 25p. So the bookies reckon we are 12 times more likely to win it than Liverpool.

Here you go:
axxnvk.png

They are 3/1 with most bookies. And we are now 1/4 with most. If you're not familiar with how that works, it means if you stake £1 on Liverpool to win it, and they do win it, the bookies will give you £3 (plus your pound back). Whereas if you put £1 on CIty and we do win, they'll give you 25p. So the bookies reckon we are 12 times more likely to win it than Liverpool.
I await people with more money than sense posting they're chucking money on the dips to 'soften the blow' should it go tits up.

Here you go:
axxnvk.png

Thanks. Appreciate your taking the time to explain

Think they'll piss their next two games. The Wolves game is key. They are giant slayers this season and I really hope they want to top off a brilliant season by pissing on the dippers chips.
Wolves fan here. I think we showed again last night we play best against the top teams. I realise Liverpool away will be a tougher game than arsenal at home but fully expect us to get something at anfield. I think you will win your next three anyway but we would love to screw over the Scousers on the final day.

Here you go:
axxnvk.png

The implied probabilities from the market odds of 1.3 City and 4.4 Lpool are 77% and 23% so 3 and a bit times more likely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.