why why why

westie said:
1. Why play a not fully fit Robiniho when we have a crucial game at the weekend?
2. Why 'rest' Ireland then still bring him on at half time?
3. Why 'rest' Kompany then bring him on after an hour?
3. Why, yet again, were none of last years Youth team in the squad?
4. Why risk Richards when he was only 1 yellow short of a suspension, and cards reset to 0 after this game? (Luckily he got away with that one!)
5. Why not give Onouha chance to regain some match fitness?
6. Why play Vassell?
7. Why is our only 'tactical' substitution in every game to remove Elano?

Why? Mark fekin red Huges just cant and wont cut it with the players we have my mum could do better he is shite i have tried to back him but after watching some games today with so called lesser talented players they look 10 times better so who is to blame

His face should be going red in anger of our current league position. Alternatively it could go red due to his inept managerial abilities.

bluemoon27 said:
why dont you, why dont you, why dont you just switch off your television set and go out and do somethin less borin instead

what

spanishblue said:
westie said:
1. Why play a not fully fit Robiniho when we have a crucial game at the weekend?
2. Why 'rest' Ireland then still bring him on at half time?
3. Why 'rest' Kompany then bring him on after an hour?
3. Why, yet again, were none of last years Youth team in the squad?
4. Why risk Richards when he was only 1 yellow short of a suspension, and cards reset to 0 after this game? (Luckily he got away with that one!)
5. Why not give Onouha chance to regain some match fitness?
6. Why play Vassell?
7. Why is our only 'tactical' substitution in every game to remove Elano?

Why? Mark fekin (Thats Fucking) red Huges (Hughes) just cant and wont cut it with the players we have my mum could do better he is shite (no, no she couldnt) i have tried to back him but after watching some (Some, very gifted)) games today with so called lesser talented players they look 10 times better (that means that them teams should be top if the league) so who is to blame

Wtf are you talking about, pointless and useless post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.