Why you should never leave a game early...

pablozabaleta

Coventry fan Dan calls into a BBC local radio show to complain about his side’s abysmal “0-0” draw with Crewe in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy Northern Final.
He launches into a rant about how his side were not good enough when the presenter informs him the Sky Blues actually WON 2-0!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4806528/Coventry-fan-Dan-in-phone-in-mix-up-over-scoreline.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... eline.html</a>

Quality, listen to the clip at the bottom of the page.

Thank you OP as that has made my day! - Had a shit day in the office but that has really made me laugh!!

"lads we won 2-0"

Hahahahahahaha thick twat!!! I really don't get people that leave early to rush home. Late goals are usually the best ones.

jayfx said:
Hahahahahahaha thick twat!!! I really don't get people that leave early to rush home. Late goals are usually the best ones.

9343.jpg

I never left early, even when losing 6-1 at home to the rivals (chelsea) before people get confused!!

My dad always said you can miss goal of the season or something spectacular!

People have many valid reasons for leaving before the final whistle, and at the end of the day it's their ticket so their prerogative how they choose to use it, but surely the real moral to this tale is to check the final score BEFORE ringing up to slag your team on a national radio show....

jayfx said:

I agree. We never leave early.

And just to back up your last point, all I have to say is Sergio's second goal for City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.