why ??

The Fat el Hombre said:
They're only human

Yes, but you'd expect a defender, when dealing with a cross, whether individually or as a unit, to be concentrating. It is their job and (on the whole) they are not doing it intensively for 45 mins.

Saying that, the keeper does have the best all round view of an attack, so it is his duty to organise his 'unit', if he sees potential danger.

Duphrates said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
They're only human

Yes, but you'd expect a defender, when dealing with a cross, whether individually or as a unit, to be concentrating. It is their job and (on the whole) they are not doing it intensively for 45 mins.

Yea you would. I'd imagine they're all concentrating (unless you're richard dunne away at newcastle or wigan) but it's just that someone might put in that little bit extra to beat them to the ball. It's could be the difference between conceding and not conceding

smeeagain said:
to me its a bit like bein told repeatedly where the sweeping brush is kept
every time i need to use it !!!
metaphorically speaking of course

Sweepings for girls!!! :)

So they get out of the area and push out as many players are too busy thinking about how to defend they stay too deep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.