Wife sells £45k worth of City memorabilia for £5

They’re still together, are they?

Wonder how much they got from DM for the story...

maybe the person buying it at £5 should feel guilty and had it back or he can offer the buyer a good will offer for his wife mistakes and give it back ?? but its not on and even if he was at the match and without any sort of proof he was with the so called blonde it does not merit the dirty trick the wife did by selling his items

Fairly sure he’s already got it back, with a tidy profit. ;-)
You would hope so,SB.
My youngest daughter has just sent me an e-mail saying that she will be in Bilbao tomorrow staying with friends,before she moves on to San Sebastien, followed by 3 months in Portugal.
Lucky ... And I`ve told her. ;)

You would hope so,SB.
My youngest daughter has just sent me an e-mail saying that she will be in Bilbao tomorrow staying with friends,before she moves on to San Sebastien, followed by 3 months in Portugal.
Lucky ... And I`ve told her. ;)
Lucky girl, indeed. Absolutely beautiful country and some of the best food in the world, if you are comfortable laying down the dosh. Tell her not to leave without visiting Xarma at least once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.