Wife sells £45k worth of City memorabilia for £5

I'm not clicking on the link,what did he do wrong?
He was "economical with the truth" and told his missus he had to work, when he actually went down to Brighton. And a busybody mate of his missus spotted him on the telly with a "mystery blonde" and wasted no time texting wifey. He maintains it was some random woman who was sat near him, and nothing more than that.

On one of my divorce papers it quoted me leaving her stranded at boundary mill store while I left to watch man city v Oxford.

My city memorabilia collection is literllay second to none! Under 40 post war programmes needed home and away. Mrs ww would be traded in if she ever destroyed it!

On one of my divorce papers it quoted me leaving her stranded at boundary mill store while I left to watch man city v Oxford.

My city memorabilia collection is literllay second to none! Under 40 post war programmes needed home and away. Mrs ww would be traded in if she ever destroyed it!
Don’t tell her that or it’ll be in the fire tonight :-)

He was "economical with the truth" and told his missus he had to work, when he actually went down to Brighton. And a busybody mate of his missus spotted him on the telly with a "mystery blonde" and wasted no time texting wifey. He maintains it was some random woman who was sat near him, and nothing more than that.
I hope i haven't split them up lol

I’d sell the house from under her the woman

Karen it's 45 grand down the swanney, there's more than 1 way how to skin a cat so to speak, I think she made the wrong choice.
I turned psycho and had a real red mist moment when i discovered the last mr cheating,which is not like me,strange things happen when you get cheated on,in future he might think twice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.