Wifi At Etihad Stadium

dzeko's gecko

Has anyone on here got the password to any of the networks available in the ground? On Saturday all of these were available

d92b387f-816b-67fb.jpg

This has been an ongoing issue in and around the ground for ages now - as 3G coverage is all but useless!

Why not just join 'Free Public WIFI'?

It's not locked down, and judging by the name, I'd say it was free to the public.

Not something major really, very few clubs have titernet for the fans. Besides we're here to back the team and watch the game, if you need a score update just text some man u fan(bound to be at home).

No need for "sort it city" comments IMO

There s nothing like a good bit of e baying whilst City are on the attack.

It is a fucking disgrace, I agree. I mean, how hard can it be to dish out free broadband to 50,000 people for 90 minutes? It would only need about 5,000 wireless routers installing and we are fucking loaded. Whilst we are at it, there is still no fucking apple sauce available for my pork hot dog and Doewe Egberts, fuck off, its shite, we should be able to install a personal Tasimo machines on the back of every chair. I have had it with this club, it's like being back in league one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.