wigan are down

Shocking defending for the goals, but they also played very well in patches. They were the better team in the first half and were still well in it up until the 2nd goal went in. 4-0 definitely flatters the rags. And, of course, they should have been down to 10 men (although Rooney was shocking again).

Dubai Blue said:
Shocking defending for the goals, but they also played very well in patches. They were the better team in the first half and were still well in it up until the 2nd goal went in. 4-0 definitely flatters the rags. And, of course, they should have been down to 10 men (although Rooney was shocking again).

On top of the Neville incidents I think this confirms that the league is bent, for one club to benefit from "poor" refereeing yet again is just not credible.

I've said it before and I'll say it again the premier league have to be careful here, this love in and bias shown towards united will cost them in the end.
People won't pay to watch a foregone conclusion, especially in the hard times we are having now.it'll take a little while yet but soon fans will get sick of it.

The premier league is a fantastic product, let's hope greed doesn't spoil it.

de niro said:
Dubai Blue said:

On top of the Neville incidents I think this confirms that the league is bent, for one club to benefit from "poor" refereeing yet again is just not credible.

I've said it before and I'll say it again the premier league have to be careful here, this love in and bias shown towards united will cost them in the end.
People won't pay to watch a foregone conclusion, especially in the hard times we are having now.it'll take a little while yet but soon fans will get sick of it.

De Niro, I'd love to agree with you but I don't for a second believe that the fans in this country are their top priority. They are chasing the Asian market, and the American one, and I also don't believe that the Rags out there give a shite about refereeing decisions going their way. It's bent, and it'll stay that way until some other team starts to win the Prem on a regular basis.

I didn't see them against United but every time I've watched them this season (and last) they've played aimless, pointless, nothing football. Their cup game at the Emirates was by far the worst game of football I've ever been at and I've attended some rubbish matches.

Forzacitizens said:
they just lie down for united, every time its the same, wont miss them and hopefully bolton and blackburn will join them

Why? All 3 of those teams are within spitting distance of Eastlands and are usually good away days (apart from the Breezeblock)

Would you rahter have QPR, Norwich and Portsmouth?

malg said:
de niro said:

De Niro, I'd love to agree with you but I don't for a second believe that the fans in this country are their top priority. They are chasing the Asian market, and the American one, and I also don't believe that the Rags out there give a shite about refereeing decisions going their way. It's bent, and it'll stay that way until some other team starts to win the Prem on a regular basis.

i know and i agree about the tv market but without the core fans it will weaken the product.
even tv's will be turned off if people think there is no point watching.
next time audley harrison gets in the ring do will you be watching cos i wont.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.