wigan are down

de niro said:
pathetic display of non defending, they we're even appealing for off side in uniteds half ffs. worst display i have ever seen in the prem.totally clueless.

btw clattencheat, man of the match again.

Good they roll over for united every year home and away im sure dave "mufc" whelan has them on a lose bonus when they play united

Prestwich_Blue said:
Not one single solitary point have they taken off the rags since they got into the Premiership. It's so transparent. The quicker they go back to where they came from the better.
I think the aggregate scoreline between them in the Premier League now stands at something like 43-4 to the rags. Pretty damning.

Dubai Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Not one single solitary point have they taken off the rags since they got into the Premiership. It's so transparent. The quicker they go back to where they came from the better.
I think the aggregate scoreline between them in the Premier League now stands at something like 43-4 to the rags. Pretty damning.
It's 37-4 in League games but 16-0 this season and last alone.

1.618034 said:
I hope they do go down. Not a Premier League club and it's astounding that they've survived this long.

As things stand at the moment, Wigan Athletic remain the only club in the history of the Football League who have participated in the Top Flight but have never been relegated.

de niro said:
Dubai Blue said:
Shocking defending for the goals, but they also played very well in patches. They were the better team in the first half and were still well in it up until the 2nd goal went in. 4-0 definitely flatters the rags. And, of course, they should have been down to 10 men (although Rooney was shocking again).

On top of the Neville incidents I think this confirms that the league is bent, for one club to benefit from "poor" refereeing yet again is just not credible.

I've said it before and I'll say it again the premier league have to be careful here, this love in and bias shown towards united will cost them in the end.
People won't pay to watch a foregone conclusion, especially in the hard times we are having now.it'll take a little while yet but soon fans will get sick of it.

The premier league is a fantastic product, let's hope greed doesn't spoil it.
haha this whole United get all the decisions is just an inferiority complex. Its pathetic and as long as we go on like this we will always be in their shadow. You make your own luck

welcometomanchester69 said:
de niro said:
On top of the Neville incidents I think this confirms that the league is bent, for one club to benefit from "poor" refereeing yet again is just not credible.

I've said it before and I'll say it again the premier league have to be careful here, this love in and bias shown towards united will cost them in the end.
People won't pay to watch a foregone conclusion, especially in the hard times we are having now.it'll take a little while yet but soon fans will get sick of it.

The premier league is a fantastic product, let's hope greed doesn't spoil it.
haha this whole United get all the decisions is just an inferiority complex. Its pathetic and as long as we go on like this we will always be in their shadow. You make your own luck

thanks for your contribution mr Webb.

Well if Wigan go down we should go and get McCarthy for the midfield the lad is going to be a star and there will be a number of teams who will be in for him come the end of the season no matter if they stay up or go down.

Dubai Blue said:
Shocking defending for the goals, but they also played very well in patches. They were the better team in the first half and were still well in it up until the 2nd goal went in. 4-0 definitely flatters the rags. And, of course, they should have been down to 10 men (although Rooney was shocking again).

Agree with that. They weren't that bad. Rodallega caused us problems. They defended badly as the game got stretched. 4-0 did flatter us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.