Wigan Athletic deducted 3 points (P33)

If we are on about the same game we were well into the Anelka doesn't like Fowler stage and we couldn't produce half a wank if memory serves.......
Tuesday 24th August 2004 was the last time we lost there midweek. Anelka, Fowler and Sibierski up front with SWP also on the pitch. We lost 1-0 and I think it was the season KK lost the plot.

I went to the brimingham game and the wigan game when they both overcharged.
The Birmingham game was early in the season and the 1st or 2nd away away game. Think we played Liverpool the game before or game after if memory serves
IRC we played the season before and beat Birmingham 2-1 midweek around April time. Tickets were circa £25 and we sold the end our and I think they may have given us 4K. Following season they upped the price to £40+ and we took less than 1500 as many people boycotted the game. Same with Wigan and Arsenal away when they charged £60+

What i dont understand with this whole affair, something that puzzles me Is that ...

Dave whelan broke a leg in a cup final but he NEVER talks about it. Ever.
Or that the stadium is named after him.

weird

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.