Wigan Athletic deducted 3 points (P33)

wigan are being taken for a ride, some **** is making money on the misery of a football club and that affects lives, normal peoples lives ,childrens lives , and i read on here fuck em,they beat us up,they beat us in a cup final. football fans should stick together then these greedy ****s wouldnt be able to do what they want,i see people whinging about kick off times and fans not being thought of, you know why they take the piss ,because of the I'm all right jack and fuck the rest.
we have dived ourselves and we are easy to conquer , they do what they want and fuck the fans.

Last edited:
wigan are being taken for a ride, some **** is making money on the misery of a football club and that affects lives, normal peoples lives ,childrens lives , and i read on here fuck em,they beat us up,they beat us in a cup final. football fans should stick together then these greedy ****s wouldnt be able to do what they want,i see people whinging about kick off times and fans not being thought of, you know why they take the piss ,because of the I'm all right jack and fuck the rest.
we have dived ourselves and we are easy to conquer , they do what they want and fuck the fans.

To be fair, when I said “fuck em” I didn’t realise the circumstances why, which are a disgrace.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53341269

Parry taking no responsibility what so ever.

I’m not certain what more the League could have done? An investor comes in, invests nearly £40m and then chooses to put his own asset into immediate administration? That’s batshit mental and there’s no chance anybody could have foreseen that. Does the test or the guidelines need revamping? Probably but this scenario here is so unprecedented that they can’t really be blamed for what’s happened. Let’s hope they use this to make sure that no other shyster owner does the same thing.

I've never quite understood the idea that the Premier League should "do something". That's like arguing Sainsburys should subsidise every badly-run corner shop, including ones where the owner is a thief and an incompetent.

Surely lower league football should be structured in a way where clubs don't/can't go out of business, and a key element of that is preventing their sale to spivs.

If (once that reform is achieved) it's argued the PL should pay more to the EFL (for whatever reason) then fair dos. But not all PL clubs are overflowing with money - quite a few will be completely knackered if/when TV revenues start to fall. Which I strongly suspect they will, due to the state of the economy as a whole.
Quite. Despite Conn's pious bleating in The Guardian, the PL bears no responsibility for the lower leagues failure to regulate themselves properly.

Don't know where to post this but watching WBA v Fulham I not a betting man but would to know the odds for a draw I have never seen such a sham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.