Wigan Athletic deducted 3 points (P33)

Just another thread that shows how BM is going down the shitter.

This isn’t about who you like or don’t like or tribalism or whether they beat us once 12 years ago. This is about the existence of football as we know it. There could be up to 30 clubs in administration by the time covid is done. We already lost a local club and came close to losing another.

Between the FA, UEFA, Premier League, EFL etc something drastic has to be done to save football. Sounds dramatic but it’s on a knife edge.

And I will depsair about those other 29 and be sad for them.

Not so much when it cimes to Wigan and it has fuck all to do with the cup final btw my dislike if them is a lot older.

Sad for any club to go into administration but my sympathy is lacking in this instance

Looking at responses from Bolton and Bury fans not much sympathy either after wigan fans mocked and took the piss out if them when in their troubles

So does this mean they will be deducted 12 points next season ( as per Bolton Wanderers)? Its tough (but not impossible) for a club to make up those 12 points and get out of the relegation zone.

I think the rule is... if deducting the time 12 points now means they’ll be relegated then it happens. If it doesn’t affect the current standings then it happens next season.

They showed their true colours several times against us. Couple of riots at their ground, Whelan and his moaning. Kicking us off the park in that cup tie. Paul Cook the obnoxious tw*t. Very little sympathy but, unfortunately, will only be the first of many.

Just another thread that shows how BM is going down the shitter.

This isn’t about who you like or don’t like or tribalism or whether they beat us once 12 years ago. This is about the existence of football as we know it. There could be up to 30 clubs in administration by the time covid is done. We already lost a local club and came close to losing another.

Between the FA, UEFA, Premier League, EFL etc something drastic has to be done to save football. Sounds dramatic but it’s on a knife edge.
Wouldn’t football be better off if it slimmed down a bit. Most Clubs struggled to survive before the dreaded COVID happened?

You can't put a broken leg into administration.

I have probably had a go at most clubs in the north west during my Bluemoon membership but aside from the obvious two, Wigan are in the next place on my list. My choice isn't unreasonable either. So if any are reading -fuck you, fuck off and haha.

Wouldn’t football be better off if it slimmed down a bit. Most Clubs struggled to survive before the dreaded COVID happened?
They need to revert back to two divisions,a North and a South league.The travel costs will come down and plenty of local derbies.I see more and more FL Clubs going the same way unless an immediate re-vamp comes into place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.