Wigan Athletic deducted 3 points (P33)

This will be the first of many. Under normal times there would always be some wealthy individual / football fan willing to throw a few £m at an English league club. But under the current climate where who knows what is to come.... If at some point multiple clubs go into admin and no one comes in - that is when the problems could really start.

Surprised Prestwich Blue isn't on this thread yet, stating that 'this is what's going to happen to the scousers, when we unleash all the powder that we've been keeping dry on them'.

Give him a break, he's doing us all a favour keeping us updated with his inside info and lets be honest he's gotta get one right eventually.

I fear for a lot of lower league clubs. Football in its present state is unsustainable and slimming down is inevitable with lots of fans losing their lifelong passion as their club goes to the wall

It would be awful to lose another football club from the North West. I know this may be due to Covid-19 but the Football League needs to pull it's finger out and start protecting clubs better. The FA & UEFA also need to come up with a rule/way of protecting every club in Europe and not this FFP bollocks.

Last edited:
To be honest I am on the side of the" won't loose any sleep over the demise of Wigan Athletic" brigade.
Too many of these local mill town sides have given it large when they have played matches against City,particularly when they have been at home.
Bolton,Wigan,Blackburn,Burnley and Oldham have all turned up in big numbers when at home(less so when they have played City away).
And all have given it the old Billy Big Bollocks before,during and after the games. City fans who were at these games(including me) don't forget these skirmishes easily.
There is an old saying - "What goes around comes around". So it has come around for Wigan Athletic today,and they are going to have to take a bite of a huge shit sandwich.
So fuck Wigan,their wanker fans,and Dave Whelan.

The clowns who actually support Utd anyway.....can fuck off.

The shit at Wembley..... the shit they said after the play off semi final.....the pitch invasion goading us?

Nah......Stockport County are similar types. The stadium should stay as a Rugby venue.

What about Uncle Dave, I though this was his baby?

Dave "you know I broke my leg in the cup final" , where are you little man, you club is f***ed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.