Wigan Athletic deducted 3 points (P33)

It's a sad day when any club is faced with administration and there's something fishy going on there which isn't good for the game.
Having said that Whelan was a two faced **** complaining about our spending after bankrolling his own club into the top flight.
Most Wigan fans I've encountered are Wigan fans when they're doing well but revert into plastic Rags and Dippers when the going gets tough and these are the ones I've no sympathy for.

I have to say a few on here are adopting a Billy Big Bollocks attitude based on perceived slights in the past. I was at Wembley when they won but so what? It is a club with a supporter base that has been screwed over.

Let's not be like the condescending Rags when we were shite and they were winning trophies for fun.

I have to say a few on here are adopting a Billy Big Bollocks attitude based on perceived slights in the past. I was at Wembley when they won but so what? It is a club with a supporter base that has been screwed over.

Let's not be like the condescending Rags when we were shite and they were winning trophies for fun.

I tend to agree but does seem us fans and the club should turn other cheek indefinitely but carry on getting taking piss by everyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.