Wigan Loyalty Points

Zubrman said:
Why 30 points for the home game against Wigan?

The admission price is not too steep either!?!

To encourage you to attend. The opposition's appeal is obviously not that great!

Hang on?! 30 points for a home game???

So the season card points we get of 190 are only 10 points per game over a season? F*ck that. I'll pop the ticket office an email

SouthStand211 said:

So the season card points we get of 190 are only 10 points per game over a season? F*ck that. I'll pop the ticket office an email

You see my reason for querying!

Zubrman said:
SouthStand211 said:

You see my reason for querying!

And the following home game against Newcastle is giving 20 points!

Exactly as someone stated - to encourage people to attend.

There is a credit crunch on you know and with the games being so soon after the new year against mediocre opposition I think the club may feel like this could be an added insentive... mind you with the signings we are likely to make no doubt they will both be SELL OUTS!

FORZA CITY said:
Exactly as someone stated - to encourage people to attend.

There is a credit crunch on you know and with the games being so soon after the new year against mediocre opposition I think the club may feel like this could be an added insentive... mind you with the signings we are likely to make no doubt they will both be SELL OUTS!

yes but us season ticket holders are losing out on points which is ludicrous !?!?!?!

SouthStand211 said:

Good point can I get another ticket on my season card then to get another 30 points fecking daft that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.