wigan tickets wanted or offered (merged)

trumpton said:
Tarlos Kevez said:
Anyone in the Wigan seats on Sunday?

I'm thinking of just turning up on Sunday, getting a ticket for one of the side stands, then sitting as near to the away end as possible.

Anyone done/doing this?

Sort of. Got ticket in Wigan end second closest block to away end. Didn't want to make it too obvious by booking the seats right at the end of the stand next to the away end where there would be nobody sat within 50 yards! Will probably move along depending on their attendance.

Nice one mate!!

Which side have you got your tickets for?

Re: wigan ticket

Really need one or maybe two if anyone has one spare. Adult or Junior?

Thanks in advance..

Have one spare for Wigan, face value. We are leaving Middleton Wetherspoons at 11.30am and will be going to Last Orders Wigan for 12.30 hopefully.
If you want it at face value just message me. Or can arrange for you to pick it up Saturday in Middleton.

bluepim said:
Have one spare for Wigan, face value. We are leaving Middleton Wetherspoons at 11.30am and will be going to Last Orders Wigan for 12.30 hopefully.
If you want it at face value just message me. Or can arrange for you to pick it up Saturday in Middleton.

PM mate

Desperate for a ticket been let down at the last minute, pm if anyones got a spare. I will pick up from anywhere or meet in Wigan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.