Wigan v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Blue Smarties said:
HT entertainment!!

viijht.jpg

thats rooney's HT entertainment...

Blue Tooth said:
Shit pitch
Shit weather
Team with no intention of playing , clogging the midfield and hoping for a break.
Bound to be a bit boring
Patience was required and now we have the goal they have to come out and play which should suit us.
Exactly. They've done everything they can, you can't expect the world on a day like this.

Poor stuff but the result is more important than the performance, hopefully we won't just sit back and invite trouble in the 2nd half

malg said:
Would everyone stop fucking moaning about people moaning. Anyone who says the game has been boring isn't moaning, they're just stating the bloody obvious! It's been shite, but I will happily take 3 points.

The pitch isnt helping either

Bluemoon115 said:
ArabFan12 said:
What should Mancini do second half??

My suggestion would be bringing on Johnson and Jo for Milner and Yaya.

Silva behind the two strikers but still covering the right handside position definsively.

Get a second goal then, take out Tevez bring on Boyata, let him play in CB and push Kompany infront of the back four.

Comments?
Would leave us light in the middle and prone to counter attacks, and if Wigan got a goal we would struggle to regain control of the game with no Yaya in the middle.

I feel like Wigan are just attacking from the flanks, not much threat from the centre. I think De Jong can handle them with Barry who will sit in the middle as well.

Johnson and Silva will help the full backs.

Wigan seem to have nothing but Santos and Rodaiga and both have been handled by our two centre halves.

it was almost as boring as the world cup , the only thing that was missing was the droneing bee sound!

I would not change anything just yet..it's a disgraceful pitch and conditions and I am not sure Aj could play his game on this pitch......sit and be pateint...more opportunities should come.
Let's put em away when they do.

I logged on when this thread was around page 16. I thought we were down 4-0.

Some of the negativity is shocking. We're not playing great, no...but we're not THAT bad either. The pitch, the weather and Wigan's style of play is making it hard for us.

Remember we never feckin win at this stadium, i'll take 1-0 and this kind of performance thank you very much.

ArabFan12 said:
What should Mancini do second half??

My suggestion would be bringing on Johnson and Jo for Milner and Yaya.

Silva behind the two strikers but still covering the right handside position definsively.

Get a second goal then, take out Tevez bring on Boyata, let him play in CB and push Kompany infront of the back four.

Comments?

I'll rather play Milner with Barry and DJ in the middle and make Silva, Tevez and RSC work their magic up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.