Wii / Wii fit

Ithink so wii fit is pretty tough and theres enough variety on it to keep you interested. If you have got family its good for them as you can make it a bit of a laff/comp. The best game to get is Sonic olympics, quality for drinking game challenges. Wii is generally a great multi player console and there are some add ons in the pipeline that look quality check out the nintendo wii stuff on youtube.

Wii fit is the tits, really gives you a surprisingly good workout. Only problem I have with it is getting off my fat arse long enough to get on it (but Ive had that problem for a long time ;-)

Dont really have any games for it, just FIFA, bought it mainly for the wii fit tbh.

consolechartyr2dd9.jpg

The Mrs bought a Wii about two weeks ago now and it has brilliant gameplay far better than any other next gen console ive tried from the games i've played anyway.

So far we've got :-

House of the dead overkill = Good Rail shooter very easy to complete though.
House of the dead 2 & 3 return = Good Rail shooters very easy to complete though.
Resident evil chronicals = Good rail shooter but its not short like house of the dead its more tactical, and goes throguh the whole storyline of the other R.E. games.
Red steel = A bit of an FPS with sword play but with an RPG storyline, not bad game though.
Dead rising chop till you drop = a classic 3rd person rpg with a dawn of the dead story type line, sems like a good game but i've only just got it. Its nice the way you can pick up melee weapons and and wave your remnote around and hit someone with the weapon.
Wii sports = The boxing & tennis games will get you're heart beating fast, and there fun to play with other people.

Theres some good stuff sold on amazon as well for the wii thats cheap. Also think about getting yourself a charging stand as well to save on buying batteries for the remotes.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/A4T-Quad-Charging-Stand-Wii/dp/B001DXC85I/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1236089875&sr=1-22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/A4T-Quad-Chargi ... 75&sr=1-22</a>

I've just got that one and it all lights up nice and keeps everything tidy while charging you're remotes. It needs AAA batteries though for the remotes if you get it make sure you buy the AAA as i wasted a £10 buying AA batteries by mistake.

Edit: I forgot to mention if you want to buy games try asda entertainment online, theres some right bargins on there as that dead rising was only released on friday just gone (so its £30 to £40 in the shops) but i got it for £22 and delivery is free on all there games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.