Wildman.

paulchapo

Anyone who has read Shaun Attwood's book hard time or watches his true crime podcasts on YouTube, will know all about his best friend and former enforcer Peter Mahoney, otherwise known as Wildman. A colourful character who lived life to the full, he sadly passed away today at the relitevely young age of 52. Rest in peace Wildman, thanks for the laughs.

i used to visit widnes on occasion, horrible place like most small north west towns. never heard of either of them but do remember a giant of a lad LB who played rugby for widnes and wigan briefly and was later shot in a vendetta with a local builder.

i used to visit widnes on occasion, horrible place like most small north west towns. never heard of either of them but do remember a giant of a lad LB who played rugby for widnes and wigan briefly and was later shot in a vendetta with a local builder.

He was an Evertonian mate he said he used to like the battles on the terraces. He spent a lot of time in the States in spite of being deported more than once I think for being a menace to society. His mate Shaun used to smuggle him back over the Mexican border.

A man who certainly lived a crazy life for a number of years. He was once showing off his party trick which was being tasered and laughing it off when a stripper he had just hooked up with said, " That's nothing, watch this" She then started to taser herself on her clit until she orgasmed. Just one of many stories

He was an Evertonian mate he said he used to like the battles on the terraces. He spent a lot of time in the States in spite of being deported more than once I think for being a menace to society. His mate Shaun used to smuggle him back over the Mexican border.

A man who certainly lived a crazy life for a number of years. He was once showing off his party trick which was being tasered and laughing it off when a stripper he had just hooked up with said, " That's nothing, watch this" She then started to taser herself on her clit until she orgasmed. Just one of many stories
That's nothing, watch this" She then started to taser herself on her clit until she orgasmed. Just one of many stories

God I hope there's pic or vid if that..
For a mate obviously..

The best thing about Widnes was Eureka.

As an aside to the main topic (going with the drift); Widnes was such a miserable town that it inspired Paul Simon started to start writing the song ‘homeward bound’. While he was on a platform at Widnes train station - desperately waiting for train to London to get him away from the place.

Having said that, things may have improved in subsequent decades!

you know the rules!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.