Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

I really wanted Bony here but ever since he's been here his 1st touch is the worst I've ever seen and he is just not looking good as a striker. Maybe time to move on.

Wasnt sure if this was the right place to put this.....sorry if it should have gone in the transfer thread and not on the player thread...

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 4m4 minutes ago
West Ham have put City striker Wilfired Bony (27) on their summer shopping list and are willing to spend up to £20m. [Telegraph]
Always liked West Ham, imagine a front two of Bony & Carroll......

Just been behind a blacked out Range Rover with the reg WIBONY on the M56 heading away from town

Training is the other way fella !!

I said it would be a terrible signing when we bought him. He was good for Swansea because everything was about him, they played to his strengths. At City he's a nobody and it's up to him to be the main man but he simply isn't good enough. He's not a patch on what Dzeko was like.

I said it would be a terrible signing when we bought him. He was good for Swansea because everything was about him, they played to his strengths. At City he's a nobody and it's up to him to be the main man but he simply isn't good enough. He's not a patch on what Dzeko was like.
I think he is very similar to Dzeko in that his first touch isn't always the best, he isn't blessed with pace, he misses some easy chances although he scores some. Mind you Bony wins far more headers than Edin and what an assist for the second goal...

Agree about jovetic, but we need a big strong striker with touch
And fotball skill, ,,,,,,1 Zlatan 2 Kane(citizen kane ) 3 Carroll ,loriente, Drogba, etc. .....

I think he is very similar to Dzeko in that his first touch isn't always the best, he isn't blessed with pace, he misses some easy chances although he scores some. Mind you Bony wins far more headers than Edin and what an assist for the second goal...

According to some that pass wouldn't have made it to Aguero so it was a bit shit. How they can tell that it wouldn't have made it I don't know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.