Wilfried Bony - Loan to Stoke

Not sure why he is being cxalled all sorts of things because he doesn,t want to go to China. Its his life, and if he wants to stay in the UK, why are some getting bent out of shape about it.

Not sure why he is being cxalled all sorts of things because he doesn,t want to go to China. Its his life, and if he wants to stay in the UK, why are some getting bent out of shape about it.

I am sure Chelsea's Ramires and Oscar enjoyed their lifestyle and all the trappings of London.

But Chelsea manage to sell 'em both for over 80 million and they both happily moved on.

I personally don't really give a fuck about Bony - it'd be nice if we could get his wages off the books and a decent fee back too.

I hope he moves on. If he doesn't we'll be faced with the same problem yet again...a player on big wages we don't want and going on loan.

It's a worry Peter Crouch is currently keeping him out of the side.

It really isn't that ridiculous that Blues want rid of him and they do not care where he goes.

If he did not want abuse he should not have bought RSC, simples really!
Everyone has bad buys he also bought Kompany, Zab, Barry, De Jong,& Tevez amongst others, an imperfect manager but some pretty decent acquisitions.

I am sure Chelsea's Ramires and Oscar enjoyed their lifestyle and all the trappings of London.

But Chelsea manage to sell 'em both for over 80 million and they both happily moved on.

I personally don't really give a fuck about Bony - it'd be nice if we could get his wages off the books and a decent fee back too.

I hope he moves on. If he doesn't we'll be faced with the same problem yet again...a player on big wages we don't want and going on loan.

It's a worry Peter Crouch is currently keeping him out of the side.

It really isn't that ridiculous that Blues want rid of him and they do not care where he goes.

Wilf bugger off to China, Chelsea make a fortune flogging players there it's about time we made a few bob flogging our players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.