Wilfried Bony - Loan to Stoke

He's had a busy day, signed and played in a game in Stoke colours already.

Whoever sanctioned this move wants fucking wouldn't give the six fingered booing twats the steam of my piss especially after the way JG was treated..Seems agent Hughes still has contacts at our club..

Are we subsidising Bony's wages? I read a report earlier that said Stoke are paying us £2million, why then would we subsidise? or if we are then why mention to £2million when it can be just factored in to the subsidy?

I hope not, but there hasn't been any information of the details of Bony's move yet.

But we're subsidising Joe's, Nasri's and Mangala's loan moves respectably. Not a single senior player will be sold on a permanent basis this summer.

Think it's fucking shocking personally.

Treated like a charity, all the world's clubs just turning up to us on deadline day to collect our unwanted, high profile, players on freebies for a year.

Complete joke. Really gets under my skin to be honest. Not at all convinced by Txiki's work in his time at the club, won't lie.

I hope not, but there hasn't been any information of the details of Bony's move yet.

But we're subsidising Joe's, Nasri's and Mangala's loan moves respectably. Not a single senior player will be sold on a permanent basis this summer.

Treated like a charity, all the world's clubs just turning up to us on deadline day to collect our unwanted, high profile, players on freebies for a year.

Complete joke. Really gets under my skin to be honest. Not at all convinced by Txiki's work in his time at the club, won't lie.

Where have you read that we're subsidising Mangala's? I saw that the mooted deal with Porto included subsidies but haven't read anything yet on the Valencia deal.

Yeah!! Know what you mean bringing in Pep pisses alot of people off.

£2m loan fee and Stoke are paying all of his wages

Stoke City complete loan move for Wilfried Bony with striker 'looking forward to a new exciting challenge'
  • Stoke City will pay a £2m loan fee and all of Wilfried Bony's wages
  • The Ivorian never settled at Manchester City after moving from Swansea
  • The former Vitesse striker has fallen down the pecking order at the Etihad
  • Bony posted on Twitter that he was 'looking forward to a new challenge'
  • Transfer deadline day LIVE: All the latest news and deals

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ard-new-exciting-challenge.html#ixzz4IupXltpR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.