Wilfried Zaha claims to get 'different treatment' from refs

Fred_Quimby

Couldn't find a thread mods so please move if necessary.

Why all this fuss over Zaha being fouled? Nobody gave a sh1t in the past when David, KdB etc were getting hacked off the pitch. Really, really getting my on my wick. All over BBC is this more BBC bias or is it over Sly Sports as well?

I think it is very unusual for a player to make a fuss in the way that Zaha has. KDB just talks things down and Merlin does not make any comment (that I can remember).

Journalists will jump on anything like this to fill their columns.

I think it is a good thing that crap refereeing is called out. If standards improve it will benefit us as we are on the receiving end far more than we dish it out.

I think it is very unusual for a player to make a fuss in the way that Zaha has. KDB just talks things down and Merlin does not make any comment (that I can remember).

Journalists will jump on anything like this to fill their columns.

I think it is a good thing that crap refereeing is called out. If standards improve it will benefit us as we are on the receiving end far more than we dish it out.

I think Zaha is absolutely right to do this and the only way refereeing in this country will improve is if players have the balls to stand up and make a point.

Did he also say he went down easily against us last season and didn't deserve a penalty?

Thought not, no shits given with his biased moaning.

I did think the interview on MOTD was a bit 'poor me'.
Hazard gets it just as bad, as do some of ours.
Not sure why it's such a big story, and the MOTD studio approach seemed about right to me. I didn't think the foul on him that was shown was violent, just a regulation cynical trip for a yellow card (which was what was given).

Dwayne Dibley having a moan. Did he cite evidence?

He has gained a reputation of going down quicker than Katie Price and wonders why Refs aren't protecting him.

Isn't Zaha top or near top of the list for most frees won for fouls against him in the Premier League?

This has to be a joke. Zaha sob story when he’s one of the biggest divers in the game lol. What’s next? Dele Alli on Loose Women?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.