Wilfried Zaha claims to get 'different treatment' from refs

I’m due a ban so that’s fine...
you called my post pathetic, presumably for making a reference to City players getting the treatment at Palace last season, rather than agreeing with Zaha, yet you made the same reference a few pages back, Zaha is a serial diver and despite some of the tackles he endures, maybe the outcome would be more favourable to
him if he didn’t chuck himself on the floor at every opportunity... You accuse many on here of a pathetic City bias on contentious issues yet you seem to go out of your way to provoke a reaction by going in the opposite direction, no matter what,which is more pathetic in my opinion... Everyone has an opinion on a City forum, maybe if you were not so disparaging about comments you don’t agree with, you would not get so much negativity... On the other hand, maybe that’s what you crave ...??

It was your snipe at our game with them as a reason why Zaha cannot be frustrated with his treatment. You will see anyone who has complained about diving I haven't really had a problem with or responded to because I take that point and agree with it. He can be a pain in the arse to watch when he goes down easy and may be why refs are reluctant to give him every foul he deserves. From what I have seen I haven't seen him dive this season ( I may be wrong ) but I have seen him kicked all over the show. Players like him, Hazard, Sterling and the Silvas do need a lot more protection and instead of getting our knickers in a twist we should encourage players speaking out. What I do find sad is him being dismissed because his team mates (not even him) fouled us last year. I just don't get my head around that logic.

It was your snipe at our game with them as a reason why Zaha cannot be frustrated with his treatment. You will see anyone who has complained about diving I haven't really had a problem with or responded to because I take that point and agree with it. He can be a pain in the arse to watch when he goes down easy and may be why refs are reluctant to give him every foul he deserves. From what I have seen I haven't seen him dive this season ( I may be wrong ) but I have seen him kicked all over the show. Players like him, Hazard, Sterling and the Silvas do need a lot more protection and instead of getting our knickers in a twist we should encourage players speaking out. What I do find sad is him being dismissed because his team mates (not even him) fouled us last year. I just don't get my head around that logic.
What's even stranger is when people call him out for not being the only one who receives a tough time. Are people expecting that Zaha should list every other player he also thinks has been subject to repeated tough tackling? I'm certain he doesn't think he's literally the only player who gets kicked up and down. Similarly, just because his teammates have also given out these tackles, doesn't mean he then can't complain whenever he's subject to it. Maybe referees would take more notice if players like KDB, Hazard etc. come out and complain more often. It doesn't make them hypocritical just because their own colleagues have put in similar challenges, only if they did it themselves.

What's even stranger is when people call him out for not being the only one who receives a tough time. Are people expecting that Zaha should list every other player he also thinks has been subject to repeated tough tackling? I'm certain he doesn't think he's literally the only player who gets kicked up and down. Similarly, just because his teammates have also given out these tackles, doesn't mean he then can't complain whenever he's subject to it. Maybe referees would take more notice if players like KDB, Hazard etc. come out and complain more often. It doesn't make them hypocritical just because their own colleagues have put in similar challenges, only if they did it themselves.

Imagine KDB came out and (rightly) complained at some of the challenges on him, would bluemooners be up in arms saying other people get the same treatment? Would they bollocks. You are spot on mate

To be fair the tackle on him at the weekend at Watford was a disgrace. If he hadn't been so fast he could have got a career-ending injury. It was a straight red all day. I know Palace tried to crock us last season but two wrongs don't make a right.
How often do we hear career ending injury but it rarely ever happens? The game is as soft as its ever been in terms of fouls yet every fan cries their players get bullied?

30 years ago they played with 1 sub and there would probably be 22 cards issued in today's standards!

Clearly an error, I believe you will be getting a ban for calling a fellow poster a c*nt, that's a shame. @FantasyIreland

My posts are pathetic yet as I keep pointing out you are fine with Zahas treatment because of the way Palace played against us last year. Weird. Here is another example, Palace fans had no sympathy for Mendys injury because they felt he got injured through a bad tackle on one of their players. That's unfair too.
Lol.

Then you've jumped down the wrong post haven't you.

To try and add some balance to the many biased blues I compared it to Aguero who has twice nailed Luiz horribly whilst being retrospectively banned for an elbow.

No I haven't, I jumped on your post simply because you inferred that Sergio is a thug, it had nothing to do with what this thread is about. He had an issue with Luiz, over previous fouls he'd received from Luiz, I'm actually amazed he hasn't reacted more to some of the treatment he's had. It was you and you alone that decided to use a City player to have a go at, as you almost always do. Why not pick someone who really does have reputation, like fellaini, now there is a thug. The retrospective elbow was a bit of a joke from my memory of it.

Quoting his cards doesn't tell the full story
It tells more than enough of a story about Sergio, its a record that is pretty good considering the treatment, and lack of protection he gets.

Anyway my real point was that at every possible opportunity, you find a way to be negative about City players, fans, and pretty much anything else connected to the club. You should go back and read your own posts, and then you might realise why you get such a negative response from people.

No I haven't, I jumped on your post simply because you inferred that Sergio is a thug, it had nothing to do with what this thread is about. He had an issue with Luiz, over previous fouls he'd received from Luiz, I'm actually amazed he hasn't reacted more to some of the treatment he's had. It was you and you alone that decided to use a City player to have a go at, as you almost always do. Why not pick someone who really does have reputation, like fellaini, now there is a thug. The retrospective elbow was a bit of a joke from my memory of it.

It tells more than enough of a story about Sergio, its a record that is pretty good considering the treatment, and lack of protection he gets.

Anyway my real point was that at every possible opportunity, you find a way to be negative about City players, fans, and pretty much anything else connected to the club. You should go back and read your own posts, and then you might realise why you get such a negative response from people.

No, I use it to try and open peoples eyes when they come out with stupid comments like they did Zaha. If you compare it to a city player maybe then they will think shit yeah it is abit ott saying a player cannot complain about unfair treatment, only because two of his team mates nearly a year ago put in some bad challenges? It is nothing against Aguero, it is my point that he has dished out some bad tackles and elbows so does that mean KDB cant complain about his own treatment? Of course not. I don't get why people are being so stupid with it, again i haven't called Aguero a thug, you are very defensive over him aren't you.

You cant use United players to compare because no one can be balanced on here, if you try city players maybe it is an eye opener, then again clearly you don't get it.

So to top it off Zaha should shut his trap about the unfair treatment he receives because Jason Puncheon put in a bad tackle against us last year. The end.

Indeed.

Time he was given a vacation I think.

Wum, Troll. Feel free to insert whatever others. They all apply.

Strange human being.

The term you are looking for is unbiased, along with being a fully grown adult. The world isn't against City.....

So to top it off Zaha should shut his trap about the unfair treatment he receives because Jason Puncheon put in a bad tackle against us last year. The end.
Where did I say that ? I agreed with Zaha.
You brought Sergio up, in a thread that had nothing at all to do with him. I highlighted the fact, and the fact that you constantly belittle everything "City".

then again clearly you don't get it.
Its you that don't get it, every thread you enter, you belittle City in some way or other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.