Wilfried Zaha claims to get 'different treatment' from refs

Tom it was me who mentioned look at the fella with a peg next to him but to say I was having a hissy fit you couldn’t have got me more wrong. I’m actually nearer the “barely giving a fck” but maybe I wrote it wrong or you feel as bluemoons moral compass you can go round mis interpreting our comments. You see a forum is a place for having a chat, sometimes humour & sometimes passing facts or maybe trying to wind up opposing fans (this is where you come in, sniff)

Anyway Zaha is perfectly in his right to complain about tackles & punishment & im perfectly in my right to point out refs are not protecting flare players. Also my comment about the peg is that his own players use the same tactic & benefit from the same poor officialdom, his full backs & centre halves do the same to others as he gets done to him. Personally I’d love him to get his way & Refs start protecting flare players.

I recall a derby at Eastlands when the rags systematically took turns to chop SWP down and get a booking... it was so blatantly obvious they were taking it in turns. The Lady Boy was sent off when taking his turn as he had already been booked for an earlier offence

Tom it was me who mentioned look at the fella with a peg next to him but to say I was having a hissy fit you couldn’t have got me more wrong. I’m actually nearer the “barely giving a fck” but maybe I wrote it wrong or you feel as bluemoons moral compass you can go round mis interpreting our comments. You see a forum is a place for having a chat, sometimes humour & sometimes passing facts or maybe trying to wind up opposing fans (this is where you come in, sniff)

Anyway Zaha is perfectly in his right to complain about tackles & punishment & im perfectly in my right to point out refs are not protecting flare players. Also my comment about the peg is that his own players use the same tactic & benefit from the same poor officialdom, his full backs & centre halves do the same to others as he gets done to him. Personally I’d love him to get his way & Refs start protecting flare players.

Mate, that comment was pants...

What's even stranger is when people call him out for not being the only one who receives a tough time. Are people expecting that Zaha should list every other player he also thinks has been subject to repeated tough tackling? I'm certain he doesn't think he's literally the only player who gets kicked up and down. Similarly, just because his teammates have also given out these tackles, doesn't mean he then can't complain whenever he's subject to it. Maybe referees would take more notice if players like KDB, Hazard etc. come out and complain more often. It doesn't make them hypocritical just because their own colleagues have put in similar challenges, only if they did it themselves.

List? No, don't think so, just make a general point about skilful dribblers getting rough treatment but Zaha is up his own arse so wouldn't see it that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.