Wilfried Zaha

We already have two project wide players in Sane and Sterling. I would even put Berardo in that category too.

If there is one deficiency that this season has shown in an attacking sense it’s that maybe we have a little too much inexperience in the front line.

The amount of clear cut chances missed has highlighted that.

We need an experienced goalscorer out wide who we can rely on to take the majority of his chances.

If I was Pep I would go all out for someone like Eden Hazard.

That's what Sane, KDB and Aguero are for. I think Zaha would be a good addition to the squad to give Sterling and Sane a rest sometimes, or change things around in a game. He's good enough with Pep's coaching I reckon, and definitely good enough to use against the likes of Newcastle, Wolves, Southampton, etc.
So the new Adam Johnson then ?

We already have two project wide players in Sane and Sterling. I would even put Berardo in that category too.

If there is one deficiency that this season has shown in an attacking sense it’s that maybe we have a little too much inexperience in the front line.

The amount of clear cut chances missed has highlighted that.

We need an experienced goalscorer out wide who we can rely on to take the majority of his chances.

If I was Pep I would go all out for someone like Eden Hazard.
Spot on , we don’t want to make the same mistake as the last two seasons we won the title and sign a couple of backup players in the following summer

Strengthen when you are already at the top

I'm not sure we should go for him but he is streets ahead of Scott Sinclair , there is no comparison. From time to time he gives the very best defences real problems. Sinclair was basically OK with tons of space because of his speed.

For me he is too similar to sterling while being no where near as good. He is not intelligent enough to play our game and is very wasteful.

I wouldn’t underestimate the Pep effect on players, therefore I would not judge Zaha on his performances in a struggling Palace side. He has definitely been the ray of sunshine in their team, and if Pep would want him, then so would I.

City have got to where we are by not sinking huge amounts of money into transfer fees, I don’t think that will change now that we are looking to add to a great squad.

Mourinho has stuffed up by discarding great players, I would love to add another to the list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.