Will Dunne get his place back ?

CtidBlueMooner

This is gonna be a real test of the Manager in my opinion.
Onouha and Kompany looked good last night and having Kompany in that role gives us someone who can carry the ball out of defence and pass the ball...we haven't had that since Distin.
If the next 3 games go well, I don't think Dunne should automatically go back in to starting 11.
Any thoughts ?

Was saying this last night. What if we go 4 games unbeaten? He can't change it imo. Yet I can still he him doing it.

If K&O continue to play well Dunnie should not start automatically. However, with our injury and yellow card history, I have no doubt he will soon get his chance.

i wonder if anyone's ever researched

" The better the cover the more yellow cards you can afford"

i'd be interested in the answer but not the finding out.....anybody

i think he shouldn't start but have a feeling that mark hughes would play him! well if he gives his all and books his ideas up i don't see a problem in him challenging for the CB spot! I think kompany (c) and onuoaha were superb last night! zabaleta man of the match, good starts for bellamy and de jong!

We'll miss Dunne against Stoke

Why do people question his passing ability? A fine footballer who can bet a man with his technique, and pick out a player from 50 yards. What Dunne has had a problem with is simple mistakes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.