Will fans be allowed in EDS academy stadium matches again?

kippaxkid74

Been asking supporter services for weeks, but no surprises they've not answered!

Used to buy (and free advance ticket if season ticket holder) tickets for academy stadium EDS games a few times a season - it was a good quiet way of trying to get my little boy used to games (plus we used to go to most games in the era of Brandon Barker etc). But despite women's games at the academy stadium having fans there since the post lockdown restart, there seems no word on letting fans in to the EDS.

Anyone heard anything?

They already are mate. Was at one last week. It was on sale on the site and everything

They already are mate. Was at one last week. It was on sale on the site and everything

Really? Damn!!!! I must be blind, I'd looked on the site! Can only ever see men's and womens, with nothing for EDS, will have to look more often..!

if only supporter services had told me though eh ;)

Last edited:
Really? Damn!!!! I must be blind, I'd looked on the site! Can only ever see men's and womens, with nothing for EDS, will have to look more often..!

if only supporter services had told me though eh ;)

Ha happens to the best of us. I fully suspect the EDS vs Arsenal game at the weekend will be open to supporters. Maybe keep checking as im planning to go after the Chelsea game!

Yeah they only update whether tickets will be available a few days before the game. They don’t seem to be great at planning ahead for these academy games because they do the same for City+. Last weeks game though was on the pitches rather than the academy stadium for some reason so that’s why it wasn’t ticketed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.