Will handshaking become a thing of the past?

W W

worsleyweb

Post covid? I was thinking about this today and I can see this happening. People have quickly got used to not shaking hands and I can see in a more germ conscious world even post covid that it will not return to the previous extent and young people in particular will see it as an older persons thing?

Any thoughts?

I go for groping the arse these days, only been kicked in the balls once, think I’m on a winner :-)

I am showing my age here but I am just about old enough to remember pinching of an arse being borderline accceptable?? Not that I ever did it.

No. As soon as things can go back to normal, society will grasp that opportunity to do all the things we used to do both literally and metaphorically with both hands. Covid will become endemic and our immune systems will adapt to it eventually and a couple of years from now it'll be something we've all moved on from. We crave contact as a species. It's only natural we'll end up doing something like that again. I even missing shaking hands tbh. People still awkwardly don't know how to say hello and kinda stand there and wave now. No way that'll be the norm IMO.

Before my time mate, I’ve heard it went on though, I’ve found the blokes just give you a funny look, clearly in some sort of denial, still fancy that pint ;-)

Yes shall we have a beer week on Sunday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.