Will handshaking become a thing of the past?

Hopefully, then it will stop some utter cock trying to show what a man he is by attempting to crush somebody's hand, did I say these people are cocks? Cocks.

I used to have a weird boss who did this many years ago. He loved a power handshake. He was a rag also. He had quite a few issues. He eventually got peddled for allegedly sexually harassing multiple people, not through his power handshakes though I might add.

Hopefully, then it will stop some utter cock trying to show what a man he is by attempting to crush somebody's hand, did I say these people have small cocks? Small Cocks.
Goes without saying really.

I used to have a weird boss who did this many years ago. He loved a power handshake. He was a rag also. He had quite a few issues. He eventually got peddled for allegedly sexually harassing multiple people, not through his power handshakes though I might add.
Just proves they are always wrong uns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.