Will Hart play for England again?

Harts faults have been exposed for all to see. He has been well and truly rumbled. He will be lucky to keep his place in any premiership side let alone England.

It seems that Pep saw what none of us could see, a player well past his peak. Shame. He's been a magnificent servant to City over the years and I'd prefer to remember his golden years with us, not battling for a place in a relegation-threatened club.

Wut?

Harts faults have been exposed for all to see. He has been well and truly rumbled. He will be lucky to keep his place in any premiership side let alone England.

The summer will be interesting for him because I don’t see any PL team other than maybe a promoted team taking him and there is no way will he agree to go to the Championship.

I seriously wonder whether he will be Ederson’s number 2 next season as I think Bravo will leave and I think ideally we will want another foreign spot outfield opening up meaning we will likely have to go for a HG keeper.

Gunn will be playing in the Championship if not the lower end of the PL next season. Far too promising to just be sitting on our bench.

On current form absolutely not. Having said that, we have seen what he is capable of and I don’t buy for one minute this myth that some people have eluded to that hart has always been dodgy. Some of the individual performances I have seen him put in to save three points time after time. Hart is a top class goal keeper and for me on his day in the top 5 around. However he is performing nowhere near that level anymore and he needs to rediscover it.

The summer will be interesting for him because I don’t see any PL team other than maybe a promoted team taking him and there is no way will he agree to go to the Championship.

I seriously wonder whether he will be Ederson’s number 2 next season as I think Bravo will leave and I think ideally we will want another foreign spot outfield opening up meaning we will likely have to go for a HG keeper.

Gunn will be playing in the Championship if not the lower end of the PL next season. Far too promising to just be sitting on our bench.

Joe Hart will never play for Manchester City ever ever ever again.

On current form absolutely not. Having said that, we have seen what he is capable of and I don’t buy for one minute this myth that some people have eluded to that hart has always been dodgy. Some of the individual performances I have seen him put in to save three points time after time. Hart is a top class goal keeper and for me on his day in the top 5 around. However he is performing nowhere near that level anymore and he needs to rediscover it.

That is not what people are saying. Hart is/was a great GK when he or his masters wanted him to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.