Will Hart play for England again?

But the interview with chuckle the other night,he admitted it was a very tough decision for him to make,one of the toughest the way he came across regarding Hart,hindsight is a wonderful thing,and so easy to look back and say it was the right call,I was pretty upset the way he was treated,(at the time,not so much now),but whichever way you look at it,Guardiola has fucked Hart's career,along with his own issues I admit,but as I said before and again now,we will never know what could of happened,given a chance.

The most important thing is for us to win trophies,which we have and hopefully will continue to do,so for that I am more than thankful,but always gonna be a part of me that thinks if only it was handled better.

I don't want to go over old ground,but if anyone thinks that Bravo in that first season was better,well,it is all about opinions,but I know what mine are.
Incredibly unfair to say that Pep has fucked Joe Harts career.

Hart fucked his own career. He know what was coming and did nothing to show Pep he could do what Pep wanted.

But the interview with chuckle the other night,he admitted it was a very tough decision for him to make,one of the toughest the way he came across regarding Hart,hindsight is a wonderful thing,and so easy to look back and say it was the right call,I was pretty upset the way he was treated,(at the time,not so much now),but whichever way you look at it,Guardiola has fucked Hart's career,along with his own issues I admit,but as I said before and again now,we will never know what could of happened,given a chance.
But he didn't make the decision so it's a little white lie. He's hardly going to come out and say "Well Ferran told me he was a wrong'un and they'd wanted rid for a while so make it look like it's for football reasons as we don't want the media asking too many questions" is he?

But he didn't make the decision so it's a little white lie. He's hardly going to come out and say "Well Ferran told me he was a wrong'un and they'd wanted rid for a while so make it look like it's for football reasons as we don't want the media asking too many questions" is he?

Oh right I see,the manager doesn't decide about in's and out's then at City,it has to come from above ? Yea right ok,you still pissed from Monday ?

As for being a wrong un,everbody has concluded to that idea,all the ITK'S that is,so he may as well have come out with it,so I'm thinking you don't agree with the part of Guardiola having a helping hand in pushing him out then with sounds of things,it is who he must obey above,fair enough.

I'm not wanting to go over old ground,as stated in one of my previous posts,but got to react when I've been quoted,only natural,and respectful.

With Pickford playing last Friday, and Butland lined up for tomorrow, will Joe Hart ever play for England again? The writing looks to be on the wall if he is so low down the pecking order (to mix a metaphor).
The old order changeth, verily.
Unlikely given the fact he’s now shite.

Oh right I see,the manager doesn't decide about in's and out's then at City,it has to come from above ? Yea right ok,you still pissed from Monday ?

As for being a wrong un,everbody has concluded to that idea,all the ITK'S that is,so he may as well have come out with it,so I'm thinking you don't agree with the part of Guardiola having a helping hand in pushing him out then with sounds of things,it is who he must obey above,fair enough.

I'm not wanting to go over old ground,as stated in one of my previous posts,but got to react when I've been quoted,only natural,and respectful.
I can assure you Pep had little or no choice in the matter. The problem with Hart goes back a while. A few years in fact. Ric himself posted on here that Hart was told he didn’t have a future at the club and to find another while he was still with England at the Euro’s, before he’d even met Pep or kicked a ball for him. That should tell you something.

But if you want to carry on believing that Hart is the victim of a Pep witch hunt and is really a decent human being then I won’t stop you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.