will it be...hughes out!!...or cor that was good!!

blutone3

Team supported
City
well boys an girls,its starts tomorrow,whats it gonna be then,city kicked off the pitch,or will the team click from the off??
its gonna get interesting on here in the next few weeks,so which way do you think we will go...is it a consistent season..(not a chance) or are we getting on the rollercoaster AGAIN.......

If we win but not well enough for some people then it will still be Hughes out.....

Any win will be good enough for me.

It could take until Christmas to get the side playing as a team.

I think Barry will bring more consistency and steel to the midfield...still not sure about Toure or Adebayor though. Adebayor had a miserable season last year, wai and see if it's because he didn't want to play for the Arse or whether defenders had figured him out. Toure hasn't been the player he was for last couple of years.
Ireland will be outstanding again and Robinho and De Jong will be better players too.
I'm reasonably sure we will be in the top 6, top 4 may be a step too far this season. Leave it 2-3 months, let the players learn how to play with each other and we could go on an unbeaten run and push for the top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.