Will KDB win player of the year?

He should, but it's obvious he won't because the winners are only ever chosen from rags, scouse or a London club.

Why?
This is an individual award.

Considering they’re on track for the PL points record, I think it’s only fair that one of their players wins the award. And yes, it is a joke that we have never had a player win POTY.

Think KDB could almost be considered the favourite I would say. A few Liverpool players in the frame that will split the vote...the same as happened when Ginola won in 98-99 taking it away from a Salford player.
Even as a Liverpool fan I wouldn't begrudge KDB getting it, truly world class.

Considering they’re on track for the PL points record, I think it’s only fair that one of their players wins the award. And yes, it is a joke that we have never had a player win POTY.
but we were the first centurians,where were our players awards? We win back to back and everything else,where were our players awards? Why want one of them to win it,it's not bloody fair

When we won 13/14 Suarez won player of the year. When we won 17/18 Salah won it. 18/19 VVD won it. Always a scouser when we won the league. Maybe deservedly so if you look at individual performances, I think Bernardo should've won last year though. This season KDB is by far the best player in the league and is on his way to break the assist record. He's doing far better than any Liverpool player, no one at Liverpool is standing out this season they're just working great as a collective. If there's any justice KDB will win it, however Liverpool always win these awards

His odds are drifting more, so all the deluded people who think he stands a chance, lump on! He deserves it 100%, he certainly won’t get it though

Sure another team did all that and more not long ago. Didn’t seem to have much affect on the awards at the end of the season.

Sure another team did all that and more not long ago. Didn’t seem to have much affect on the awards at the end of the season.

A few are stuck between a rock and a hard place. I think considering what Liverpool are doing, the best player in that team should probably win it. Considering that hasn’t been the way for us though I see no reason why KDB shouldn’t be heavy favourite for this. Not surprising though is it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.