Will murray win wimbledon?/ serina appreciation society

Re: Will murray win wimbledon?

No Cliff Richard if it rains?
£200 for three strawberries?
A million pounds for a glass of Pimms?

Oh and it looks like pissing down on Murray Mount. The grass will be blue from the rinse coming out of the supporters' hair.

GOOD!

soz to change subject a sec butt

who do you think will win on saturday? venus williams or serena williams in the final??

lee-mcfc said:

who do you think will win on saturday? venus williams or serena williams in the final??

Judging by the ease of her semi-final,Venus would have to be favourite,although I think I could have beat Safina on that display.
I guess it depends who's turn it is to win,as they tend to alternate victories.

i take it noone else finds serina attractive? murray playing today and he probably should win!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
lee-mcfc said:

Judging by the ease of her semi-final,Venus would have to be favourite,although I think I could have beat Safina on that display.
I guess it depends who's turn it is to win,as they tend to alternate victories.

lol am thinking the same lol ..i wouldnt mind who wins tbh they are both amazing.

and i seriously dont know how safina is world number one?! she's never won a Major tournament i dont thinkk?

tommyducks said:

Oh and it looks like pissing down on Murray Mount. The grass will be blue from the rinse coming out of the supporters' hair.

GOOD!

erm mate theres a new roof when it rains.

lee-mcfc said:
tommyducks said:

GOOD!

erm mate theres a new roof when it rains.
On Murray Mount? There wasn't yesterday!

English tennis is to elitest for me, its hard for the working class to get into. You need money and plenty of it. Its ran by snobs and i hope no brit wins fuck all in tennis until they make it easier for for average kids to get into.

Interesting article on Fred Perry: <a class="postlink" href="http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/the_tls/article6568788.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/ ... 568788.ece</a>

Seems that the Wimbledon establishment didn't like him even when he won the damn thing, partly because he was an abrasive so-and-so, and partly because he was the son of Labour MP and former mill worker. Hardly seems a surprise that he took out American citizenship after being treated like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.