Will next year be an even better year for bargains?

Agent fees need to be capped as do signing on fees, this is money being taken out of football.
I think I'm being generous but the cap should be 2M agent fee max for any single player transaction. I bet Messi Dad took upwards of 50M from PSG and Messi will have had a similar signing on fee. That's a 100M gone from football

I don't trust PSG one ounce and believe they would easily hide money

no not for us , or any team in the top half of the premier league. Even if a free transfer as the money still gets paid to player or his agents/hangers on/ leeches/parasites etc.

next summer wiil be big.

ronaldo,mbappa,halland, pogba wiil move.

pedri, camavinga, fati ending contract.

Next year will be a much more normal transfer window. City's formula for successful transfers - sign rising stars that aren't yet universally recognized as such - or perhaps potential stars out of favor with their team - that sort of formula, I think, will again apply next summer.

Agent fees need to be capped as do signing on fees, this is money being taken out of football.
I think I'm being generous but the cap should be 2M agent fee max for any single player transaction. I bet Messi Dad took upwards of 50M from PSG and Messi will have had a similar signing on fee. That's a 100M gone from football

I don't trust PSG one ounce and believe they would easily hide money
Signing on fees are pretty much like a transfer fee but Agents fees should be paid by the player after all they work for them.

Out of curiosity - assuming that we were interested in any of the players out of contract or in their final year - how is it that we managed to sign none of them?

By-in-large I think that our transfer windows have been good and management has done an excellent job - but this window?

Out of curiosity - why haven't we signed any of these players. In particular - missing out on Messi without so much as a struggle is ridiculous.

Out of curiosity - why haven't we signed any of these players. In particular - missing out on Messi without so much as a struggle is ridiculous.
Fair enough question, but let me ask you one.

If you were to ask whoever you believe to be the primary decision maker at the club why they've only signed Grealish and are only looking to add Kane beyond that, what do you imagine the answer would be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.