Will Patching

FantasyIreland

Our very talented midfield general had a starring role in helping England u17's beat France today.

will patching' ‏@willpatching98 ·
Beat France 3-1 happy to get an assist and also a goal

Well done Will,you have a very bright future IMO!

FantasyIreland said:
Our very talented midfield general had a starring role in helping England u17's beat France today.

Have you actually seen him play besides alkass cup?
I havn't but i have heard good things about him!

spinzer said:
FantasyIreland said:

Have you actually seen him play besides alkass cup?
I havn't but i have heard good things about him!

I haven't to be fair,however,i also hear good things and,apparently,yesterdays goal was a 'spectacular' freekick.For me,in last years tournament,he was fantastic and I've probably been guilty of excitable superhype ever since!

I saw him play here and there for the U15s in that televised tournament in Singapore a few years back. There were a bunch of players involved there who looked like real talents but I lost track of them. I was wondering/hoping they were still around but now they seem to be appearing at the higher levels.

Nmecha also appeared in that tournament (looked about 5) & quite a few of the lads who are starting to come through now. Nemane was exceptional in that but so were a few of the faces who we see in the U18s etc now.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk3iC3v_7BY&index=2&list=PLH4hJ2GPUXQWL_QEWt3qexpR6xNLHF8Dl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk3iC3v ... R6xNLHF8Dl</a>

His goal for the u17's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.