Will Patching

Michael-Owen-014.jpg

I have heard recently he is leaving....can anyone confirm?....apparently a mutual agreement with the club....it's a shame if true another player who showed great potential early doors but seems to have lost his way

Anyway any of you guys who watch the youth and reserves regular can you confirm if what I've been told has any substance

I'd not be surprised, he fell right down the pecking order this year for the EDS. He's a drifter in general, Patching. Clearly a very talented footballer but he seems to play every game at a walking pace and I do wonder if he has the required intensity to reach the top. He's certainly fallen well behind the likes of Foden/Brahim already in that #10 slot. Where have you heard he's going? I think it'd make sense if he did.

I don't know where he's off to...but was told it was a mutual agreement between himself and the club that he could go....if it's correct he won't be short of interested clubs that's for sure

no idea. injuries etc... talented lad but always thought he didnt have the mental drive to excel at our level. Could do well somewhere though, but he has to be ten times more driven/aggressive to make it. he barely played at all this year

He's had a bad long term illness, glandular fever I think and it looks like we won't be renewing his contract. It's now up to his agent Michael Owen to earn his money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.