Will Pep extend his contract?

BringBackSwales

What we should not lose sight of is however bad people think the tactics and team selection were, and how bad the performance was on the night, had we not been CHEATED, and it was breathtaking cheating, we were favourites at one all. How that wasn’t given as a foul in the lead up to their second goal, FFS even Peter the Cheater begrudgingly said it should have been disallowed. Until uefa and the pl do what they do in rugby and cricket, and openly explain what they have decided and why, then they will continue to be corrupt and get away with it. It is blatant cheating and corruption. Do people really think we will ever navigate 4 knock out rounds in the CL without being cheated - it’s not just 50 50 decisions, it’s blatant corruption. We don’t even know if anyone even reviewed for a foul on Laporte because we saw and heard NOTHING. the diving and requests for cards that continually went on from our opponents was also cheatingly unpunished. We were shit, I accept that, BUT WE DIDNT FUCKING CHEAT.

BringBackSwales

Domestically we will remain dominant with Pep around and I see us winning title again this new season. As for CL, I don't have hopes from Pep now. Monaco Pool Spurs Lyon were bottle jobs. I would loved to be proved wrong but may not happen under Pep
Liverpool offside goal awarded against us, 2 good goals disallowed, 2 clear pens not given. Spurs hand of god goal. Take those out and we win both ties. Fucking wise up, we don’t just have to beat the opposition, the officials are much tougher. Pep knows it, I know it, most people in here know it, clearly you don’t. Bottle jobs my fucking arse, so to speak

Last edited:

CC1

Domestically we will remain dominant with Pep around and I see us winning title again this new season. As for CL, I don't have hopes from Pep now. Monaco Pool Spurs Lyon were bottle jobs. I would loved to be proved wrong but may not happen under Pep

You still don’t understand how CL works do you. Now that our UEFA case is won & UEFA have other major issues to worry about as a result of Covid (eg how their favoured clubs are sinking under financial crises & aging squads) they’ll leave us alone & we’ll win this frigging CL

willipp

Liverpool offside goal awarded against us, 2 good goals disallowed, 2 clear pens not given. Spurs hand of god goal. Take those out and we win both ties. Fucking wise up, we don’t just have to beat the opposition, the officials are much tougher. Pep knows it, I know it, most people in here know it, clearly you don’t. Bottle jobs my fucking arse, so to speak
We fucked up against Spurs by being so defensive at their place and not getting an away goal. We got a pen and missed it and then just sat back and didnt play our normal game. Yes we were utterly fucked by VAR in the home game, but that away game still annoys me and was similar to the Lyon game.

BringBackSwales

We fucked up against Spurs by being so defensive at their place and not getting an away goal. We got a pen and missed it and then just sat back and didnt play our normal game. Yes we were utterly fucked by VAR in the home game, but that away game still annoys me and was similar to the Lyon game.
But it doesn’t change the fact that we were cheated, and that’s the point I am making, we will never beat the officials over 4 knockout rounds, never. Let’s be clear, a marginal offside was given, a blatant handball into the net wasn’t. Not rocket science

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
He’s still the best manager in the world.

But let’s not dress it up, that team selection against Lyon was absolutely diabolical and he was directly responsible for us going out.

He’s got plenty of credit in the bank so of course we should be delighted and get behind him if he renews.

But if anyone thinks he’s beyond criticism and he’s doing us a favour by managing us, they need to work on their self-confidence.
Agree with you, but the players shouldn't get off either, the keeper was shite, the defence was shite apart from Cancelo, the midfield was shite, and the forwards were shite apart from Raheem (who missed an open goal).

Not enough credit is given to Lyon and their coach who gave Pep a lesson if we're honest, but we should probably still have won the game at the end without the errors (at both ends).

willipp

But it doesn’t change the fact that we were cheated, and that’s the point I am making, we will never beat the officials over 4 knockout rounds, never. Let’s be clear, a marginal offside was given, a blatant handball into the net wasn’t. Not rocket science
Those Liverpool games still give me sleepless nights. In one 2 legged tie there were probably 10 awful decisions all in favour of one side. If one tie should ever demonstrate how corrupt uefa are, then that is it.

With the spurs one, we were screwed 100% again, but we should never of given them the chance to screw us in that tie.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.