Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Big shout that mate but I would like to see gabby be part of a front 3. Sterling, the new guy and gabby will serve us well if sane goes.

Not big at all.

Gabby's stats are out of the ball park to coin a phrase.

Involved in directly 60 goals in his 75 appearances of which he has scored 53 iirc.

He is world class mate.

Not big at all.

Involved in directly 60 goals in his 75 appearances of which he has scored 53 iirc.

He is world class mate.

Nowhere near world class. Yet. I have faith he will be though

£110m, are City ready for the flak that will receive? There's different rules for us.

That said, I would see this as preparation for when Aguero leaves, rather than a lack of faith in Jesus. Plus couldn't either of them be deployed on the wings?

Not big at all.

He is world class mate.

I am still not totally convinced by him. I know that sounds harsh and maybe due to being spoilt with Aguero. But he seems a top lad and been patient so I hope we keep him and he gets the chance. I think as part of a 3 would be better. Time will tell.

Gabby gets treated so harshly by our fans, my brother was texting me at half time against Everton "get him off!!". The guy is behind the greatest goalscorer in EPL history (by minutes) and playing for Brazil - he's 22 and has over 100 senior competitive goals. His stats dwarf anybody his age around at the minute - look at those twats rashford and martial across the road who everyone thinks are the best thing since sliced bread . But for some reason some of us haven't taken to him. At 22 he's incredible and when he's the main man and hits 24/25 he is going to be fucking incredible

Feel free not to, I imagine you’d be in the minority. A very good player with bags of potential, yes. World class? No

I honestly cant be arsed arguing with someone who is probably on their umpteenth account and clearly doesnt know his arse from his elbow.

Like i said.

Ok.

I dont agree.

We dont need to discuss it any further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.