Pep's contract situation

t1KnwP7.jpg

Just get the team to come out in these t-shirts, it'd blow social media up.

Great news.

Do we think this means he is looking to stay beyond the end of next season then?

If true this is wonderful news. But it's the if true I have a problem with. I find it hard to believe that Man City Xtra who are "An independent #MCFC website: News, statistics, live match coverage" are privy to what Pep says in private to his players!

If they put us in League Two - we should entice him with the carrot of becoming the only manager to win every professional league in England with the same club and get him to sign a new five year deal. That would be us ruining football in the true Football Manager style that they've already accused us of

"Real managers like Clough take a club in the lower leagues and turn them into European champions"

If true this is wonderful news. But it's the if true I have a problem with. I find it hard to believe that Man City Xtra who are "An independent #MCFC website: News, statistics, live match coverage" are privy to what Pep says in private to his players!

They are reporting what Sky Sports News Investigations Reporter, Kaveh Solhekol has tweeted. CityXtra are merely forwarding on that information.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.